Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Day 3 (Night)

Hello everyone!

We were at our friends' house until around 6:30, so I had a lot of time to catch up on Dr. Who, which was fantastic. Afterwards, we went to the hotel and changed for dinner. I had forgotten to mention in my previous post that we had made plans to eat dinner with some of our family that lives here. We went to an Italian restaurant that is known for its pizza, but I forget what the name of the business was. Anyway, I was surprised because I finished off an entire cheese pizza. It wasn't the kind that people serve at parties, but they are usually split between two people. It was delicious, though. 

Tomorrow we are going to visit Times Square and I might visit another family member. Afterwards, we leave for London! I am unbelievably excited. Today, I discovered that one of my friends is in London as well, so I will be able to visit with two of my close friends. 

I think that is all for now. 

See ya!
Aviva :)

No comments:

Post a Comment