Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Day 3 (Afternoon)

Hello everyone!

I'm starting to think that I'll only be able to blog during the day because in the evening, my mom uses the computer to do work, so I can't update you guys during the night. Yesterday afternoon, we spent a surprising amount of time at the Short Hills Mall. We were there from about noon to six thirty! For about $50, we bought a pair of shoes (black, turquoise, neon green, and hot pink Nikes-see my instagram: @aviva_lasdavis) and a professional skirt for when I attend my mom's class in Florida. However, if it had taken less than six hours to find these two objects, that would have been ideal. Later, we ate dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, which was fantastic (I highly recommend the chicken pasta), and went to bed.

This morning was a little busy. We woke up around 9:30, my mom exercised, I ate, we went grocery shopping, went to Starbucks, and now we are at one of our friends' house. We'll be eating lunch here, but I'm not really sure what our plan is for the rest of the day. Knowing my mom, she'll want to visit every museum within driving distance. I just downloaded the Blogger app on my phone, so if anything happens, I'll make sure to update you guys (and now I won't have an excuse for not blogging at night).

Alright, I'm being called for lunch.

See ya!
Aviva :)

No comments:

Post a Comment