Sunday, June 8, 2014

Day 1 (Morning)

Good morning, everyone!

If you are viewing this page, you probably know who I am and what's going on here. If you don't, I'm Aviva, and this is my travel blog! School is out for me, so my mom and I are going on vacation! Earlier this year when my mom and I were discussing where we should go, she asked me where I had always wanted to go on vacation, so I said, "England!" I was surprised when she just shrugged her shoulders and said, "Okay." So here I am, sitting in the airport, introducing you guys to my blog as we make our way to the UK (that rhymed!).

Now, as you might imagine, we are not taking a direct flight to London. We are first going to stop in New York and New Jersey because we have family and friends there whom we haven't seen in a while. I believe we are going to be staying with some of my cousins in New Jersey. I'm excited! I haven't been to the East Coast in a while, so this will be fun.

After a couple days, my mom and I will take a plane with to London! There will be beds on the plane, so I'll be able to catch up on all the sleep I lost during the school year. I am an ecstatic Dr. Who and Sherlock fan, so I know I'll be taking the Sherlock tour. If you have any suggestions for other Dr. Who or Sherlock-related activities, let me know in the comments. Of course my mom and I are going to be extremely tourist-y and take a ride on the London Eye, see the crown jewels, etc. I heard there was a place where you can buy last-minute theater tickets the night of the show, so we'll also be visiting there. One thing I'm extremely excited for is taking the chunnel into Paris! We have friends who are vacationing in Paris, so we'll meet them there and spend the day with them. If there is anything else you think we should do, don't be afraid to comment about it.

Before we return home, we'll be stopping in Florida, I think, for a meeting/conference my mom has. I'm not sure how else to comment on visiting Florida, so pardon the lack of description.

Our plane just touched down, so I should pack up.

See ya!
Aviva :)

No comments:

Post a Comment